Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to sign a contract with XO Water?
- How does XO Water work?
- Do you service my area?
- What is included in the price of the cooler?
- Why are XO coolers better than the competition?
- Why should I purchase a bottleLess cooler when I’m used to renting?
- Do you have a help desk?
- How do I get started?
- How much will it cost me per year after I buy the cooler?
- Do you lease the coolers?
No. There are no contracts with XO Water.
For a quick overview on how XO works, click here. Or, it's as simple as...1. Purchase Your XO Cooler
XO BottleLESS Coolers cost just $399-$449. XO coolers come with everything you need - the purification system, installation kit and step-by-step instructions. You can use our online shopping cart or, you can order over the phone by calling 1-888-299-6144.2. Cooler is delivered
We will ship out our cooler within 1 to 2 business days of your order. It will be delivered to you via UPS. Shipping times vary - but it's typically about 3 to 5 business days from ship date.3. Cooler is installed
You can either install the cooler yourself - or we can have it done for you. Step-by-step instructions are provided with every order. Please see our installation page for more information.4. Just change the filters
XO coolers are designed to be maintenance free. All you need to do is change the twist-off filtration system. Even though it's certified for 1,200 gallons, most companies change the cartridges every 6 months. It only costs $49.95.
XO Water is a National company servicing all zip codes within the 48 States.
Included in the cost of the cooler is everything you need: 1) the cooler (of course), 2) your twist-off micron purification, 3) the installation kit (25 feet of waterway and saddle valve (which gets the water from your pipe to the coolers waterway and step-by-step instructions.
Here are a few points that may help answer this question:STAINLESS STEEL WATER CONTACT SURFACES: Once your water is purified, it goes into a sealed cold or hot reservoir inside the cooler. These internal water contact surfaces are made of 304a stainless steel. Stainless steel is the best material to keep your water pure and cold.BACK UP SAFETY: Another very important feature of our cooler is a back-up safety water shut off. To explain, after the water is purified, it goes into the sealed, stainless steel cold reservoir inside the cooler. When filled, it trips a float which shuts off the water. If that float were to fail, our coolers have a secondary float as a backup. If the second float were to trip, it shuts off water to the cooler. Water can only start flowing again if the reset button is pressed.CERTIFICATIONS. All coolers are Energy Star Rated. They come sealed and sanitized from the factory. Our factory is ISO 9002 certified and the coolers have CSA US electrical certification.SAVINGS: If you look at your 5-year cost of owning an XO BottleLESS cooler versus renting a bottleLESS cooler, we will usually save you about 60%. Compared to a bottled water cooler, we'll save you 80! Owning a high-quality self-maintained cooler is just a better way. Did you know that people used to rent fax machines? :)
1. Incredible savings: The average rental for a bottleLess cooler will cost you at least $39.95 per month. Over 5 years, you'll pay them almost $2,400 - for a cooler. But, what do you get for that money? After a bottleLess cooler is installed, the only maintenance required is to change the filters. Is that worth $500/year for something that takes 10 minutes? With an XO cooler, once you purchase it, it would cost you $99.90 per year if you change the XO filters twice a year. That's it. for unlimited, delicious water.
2. No contracts: Companies that rent bottleLess coolers require you to sign long-term, binding Agreements. Often, they finance your lease - which means that they get paid up front. What happens if they go out of business? You’re still obligated for the payments - but they’re not around to service your cooler.
Yes. You can click on the "Chat Now" button at the top of the page or email your questions to us by using the Contact Us button above. Or, you can call 1-888-299-6144. We'd love to hear from you.
Each filter change will cost you $49.95. So, if you change the filters twice a year, it'll cost you $99.90/year.
We don't lease the coolers because we believe that purchasing a well made, self-maintained cooler is better. Once the cooler is set up, there's really not much to do except change the filters. So, why pay all that money? :)
©2002-2013 XO Water, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All content and designs are protected by copyright and registered trademarks.
Copyright © 2013 XO Water, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by ClearPoint Studio